Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Joe Simon Wedding Films

I have an amazing company to share with all my readers. Joe Simon Wedding Films! He specializes in HD and vintage wedding films which basically means, videography on STEROIDS.  Here are a few videos from their youtube but there are more recent ones on their main website, www.joesimonweddingfilms.com. I got sent a link to this company because my photographer, Amanda Vanvels, www.amandavanvelsphotography.com, was at one of the weddings that Joe Simon shot. If you're interested here is a link to that specific film. http://vimeo.com/15290901


This company does such a great job, and their prices show it. Unfortunately, the price for this service is way out of my wildest dreams. But if you are interested, here is a link to Joe Simon Wedding Films prices, http://www.joesimonweddingfilms.com/investment.htm

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation and live a happily married life. Couple of days back went back to my friend’s wedding at one of NYC venues. She was dressed beautifully and was looking gorgeous too. All the arrangements were done wonderfully and venue was decorated with flowers.

    ReplyDelete