Tuesday, January 11, 2011

bridal show #2.

I never posted on the first bridal show that I went to since it was before I started this blog. But I do have one photo of it to share with you all. =]


We went to another show this past weekend. It was the 41st Annual Grand Rapids Bridal Show at the Devos Center. I brought my maid of honor, Carmen, another friend, Therese, and my mom of course! 



This show was much bigger than the last that we went to. Tons more to look at, and loads more cake bakers with cake to taste. [My favorite part, even though I already have mine.] We enjoyed the limos and party buses, which they let you go into. I found a company with some great prices which we will hopefully be using for our wedding and maybe even my bachelorette party!!


Some even come equipt with a stripper pole! My mom enjoyed this. =]



There are always photo-booths at bridal shows and here is our strip.


Then there was the fashion show. Unfortunately, I didn't like a single wedding gown that the models wore. Just not my type, too much beading and bling for me. =] I like to keep things simple. But the little ring bearer and flower girl models were adorable. The little boy kept flashing the crowd. ha. 



They also featured a camo vest that I didn't like at first but then now I'm thinking it might be perfect for my dad to wear! It is the winter camo so when his jacket is on, you can't even tell! My dad is an outdoor type. 


Also, one of the models wore a gray tux that I just LOVED. I can't wait to finally go and have Kevan try some on!


1 comment: